Thursday, March 19, 2009

Vote for our Trivia Napkins!

We've been playing around with the idea of having trivia printed on napkins for our cocktail hour. Fun, interactive, self-indulgent... you get the idea. My girl Kate sent me an e-mail with a discount code at For Your Party for tomorrow only, so it's decision time! Here are our napkin ideas thus far. Colors can change, obviously, but tell me... what are your favorites? We're probably going to order four designs, so vote for more than one napkin!



















































































Vote away, and vote more than once!


3 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

Maggie this is a fantastic idea!!!!!

Milltini said...

I LOVE the mistaken one...too bad you couldn't order a variety of "trivia" napkins...you know, some with one fact on them, others with another fact, etc.

Stephanie said...

I think this is an awesome idea.

We did something similar with our table names/comments on the one side...but I like the napkins way better.