Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My holiday challenge

Today I had the most fun ordering letterpressed holiday cards to mail to family and friends. I think a lot of us are going smaller than usual this holiday season, and it hit me: I'd really like to give as many handmade gifts as I can this year. I've already done some of my shopping - and have a few things on my to-buy list that are not handmade - but I'm going to do my best to support small shops and artists this year. I'll tally up my goodies and report back after the holidays and let you all know how I did.

To etsy!

2 comments:

S@sha said...

I've also been trying to find as many of my gifts on etsy as I can. The problem is that etsy has so much fab stuff, its hard to choose! My mom and I are also buying gifts for the kids in the family, and donating to charity in the names of the adults. Its just where I'd rather spend money.

Ellen Mint said...

I love etsy. It's so much fun to just put in random keywords and see what you come up with.