Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today's obsession

... is this fantastic dessert spread with a custom "cake topper" courtesy of MSW.





























Left: If only I could jump into the photograph, steal these, and plop them right down at our reception.

Right: A custom "cake topper" when there is no cake? Love it. Artist D. Sharp uses items from the wedding - pieces of the invitation, map, coasters, napkins, a bit of the dress - to create these. I'm in love.

As if this isn't enough, Theresa and Jon's wedding also has fun lanterns, fantastic favors, adorable getaway decorations, amazing paper materials, and the greatest, mellowest vibe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great!

Anonymous said...

I just adore this color scheme. I will never tire of red and blue. SO pretty!

Anonymous said...

Maggie just looking at your blog is exciting. I am so excited about your wedding. Its gonna be lots of fun and I can't wait to show Joshua OBX! I haven't been to Duck in a very long time. We already got our room booked with Mum and Mike!!!-Haley