Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bridesmaid shoes!

I never planned on mandating matching bridesmaids' shoes, trust me. My thinking was, everyone should go out and get a fab pair of strappy red heels that they love and would wear again and again. But this is no regular group of bridesmaids: this is Team Maggie. And since they are so kick-ass - and my kinda girls on all things shoe-related - they are rising to the challenge of the blue and red patterned wedding and exceeding any and all expectations.

Enter: The red striped shoe. With a blue bow that just happens to match the bridesmaid dresses. And a playful cork heel that doesn't take itself at all seriously.




I know!










My sister found them for the crazy-clearance-additional-percent-off-markdown price of... $15. Seriously.

So after e-mailing Team Maggie for approval, everyone loved them, shoe sizes were sent, and my marvelously pregnant Maid of Honor made it happen.

Loving this teamwork.

To Team Maggie! And to shoes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for our infamous shoe picture!

Maggie said...

Yes!!! It's not an event without a group shoe photo! :-)

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

How cute and fun!!!

Maggie said...

I mean, there's hardly a speck of differences between our bridesmaid shoes and these Kate Spades, right?! :-)

http://www.katespade.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3249470&cp=2632454.1866713&view=all&parentPage=family