Thursday, January 8, 2009

The tiniest of sneak peeks

I received a zip file just bursting with design ideas from ABCD this morning, and thankfully her patient self on the phone to talk me through everything. There is just so much to choose from! Very exciting, and cannot wait to take the print-outs home to the poor f-word who's only been able to look at PDFs all day.

Decisions, colors, fonts, designs, logos, paper! FunfunfunfunFUN.

A tiny little corner of one of about 30 options I have in front of me right now:















By the way, I know that everyone says this so it's a complete cliche, but how exciting to see our names in print on a wedding invitation!

7 comments:

Lisa Dyson said...

I love it! So fun and colorful!! I can't wait to see the final result! :-)

Anonymous said...

so excited to see what you choose!

ABC Dragoo said...

Hoorah! I am thrilled that you are showing sneak peeks. I will follow your lead and not divulge anything until you've unveiled them on your site!!

Susan said...

Now I am even more excited to get to DUCK this weekend. What fun we are going to have!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate said...

They look great. I'm excited to see what you decided on.

Kate said...

I can't wait to see the final product - ABCD... so delicious!

Rebecca said...

lovelovelove that blue graphic!