Thursday, January 22, 2009

Engagement Pics!

Here's a little mini-collage with some of our engagement photos. Our photographer Julie Dreelin (of Beach Productions) is such a fun and warm person, and I love how outdoorsy/beachy/mellow our photos turned out. She was fantastic at making two people who think they look dorky in photos work it for the camera.

If I'd had the time and inclination to plan these out, I bet they'd have been dressier or more dramatic. I'd have gone for cute new outfits (yep, that's plural) and shoes and perfect makeup, etc. But you know what? Windblown hair, rosy cheeks, and wearing a four-year-old sweater (really!) just seems more fitting for a winter morning at the beach.

These make me grin.

3 comments:

Kate said...

BEEEEEE-autiful!!!

But I want to see them BIGGER! such a tease, you are!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

I love these!!!

Tara Vorhes said...

Oh! so cute! you guys look so happy- looks like photos you will love to have for years to come!