Thursday, January 29, 2009

Recessionista shoewear

And now for something we haven't discussed in a while: my red shoes (look up, over, all over my Twitter page, etc.). The fantasy shoes - lovelovelove them - are no longer made, so I can be found scouring eBay pretty much every night. Acknowledging that finding an elusive pair in the color, size, and price range I want may not happen, I've started searching around for other shoe possibilities. As much as I hate the thought of parting with my beauties, I think we can all agree that the money is better spent elsewhere.

Last night I found an array of possibilities that were shockingly cheap - as in, under $100 cheap. Don't worry, I'm not giving up on the fantasy yet. But unless an eBay miracle happens - or high-end shoe lines start producing spring/summer red shoes that aren't patent leather - I might give one of these a whirl.




Promiscuous (ha!!) Celebrate











rsvp Hart











Nina Electra

3 comments:

Trevor said...

Heresy!!

Allie said...

Um, have you checked out Mossimo? They have some really cute styles. Look at http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1233257459/ref=sr_nr_p_4_0?ie=UTF8&rs=679337011&keywords=red%20shoes&bbn=679337011&rnid=679797011&rh=n:672123011,k:red%20shoes,n:679337011,p_10:Red,p_4:Mossimo. I like #1 and #3.

{un}Veiled Vows said...

hello gorgeous. i'm drooling. love them all!