Friday, January 30, 2009

Not My Dress: Legends by Romona Keveza

Those of us on the upper end of the cup spectrum understand the power of a great v-neck: it's a classic shape that balances bust with shoulders, softens everything with skin, and draws the eye to a happy place. That said, these two Legends by Romono Keveza gowns knock the v-neck out of the ballpark. Simple, gorgeous, understated - just beautiful. But Not My Dress!








It's hard to get more classic than #903. This gown epitomizes classicism to me, and would be stunning at an urban wedding full of contemporary design elements. I just adore it.





















All you lace fans, prepare yourself for #853. This dress is so feminine and dainty, yet again, absolutely classic. I'm an unabashed fan of lace for its vintage feel. This lace gown, featuring the modern lines of a belted v-neck, combines some of my favorite elements beautifully. Again: stunning.

No comments: