Sunday, May 31, 2009

M+T by Marjorie

My friend Marjorie took some amazing photos at our wedding last weekend. While we anxiously wait for the professional pics, let's take a gander at what Ms. Marjorie captured... I think she could hire herself out, don't you?

our runner


our "altar" covered with flower pomanders and our bagpiper


with T


with my Best Woman's fantastic belly -- and yes, she made it without her water breaking and in fact is still pregnant!
UPDATE: My sis is in labor as of early Monday morning!!!!


Trevor's mom, the two of us, and my sis


the hilarious disorganization involved with attempting a group photo


a private moment in the midst of everyone


my pal Michael - note his political allegiance :-)

7 comments:

Abbie said...

The pics are awesome! I love that she got such candid pics... and your sis's belly! Love the private moment, too. It's neat how it's right in the middle of chaos.

Any idea who makes his mom's dress? It would be perfect for my mom!

Stephanie said...

They are so pretty.

Your wedding seems to have turned out beautifully!

Kate said...

:)

Sadly, there is no typeface smilie that accurately depicts my glee for you!

:)

Amy Jo said...

Congratulations! Everything looked gorgeous.

Mojito Maven said...

MAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIE! AMAZING! The pics of you and T are filled with so much love!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

you look amazing! the colors are beautiful. the flowers!!! gah!!! i just can't wait to see more-- i'm so excited for you! (and congrats auntie maggie!)

Globetrottingbride said...

Gorgeous! Just gorgeous!! I can't wait to see the pro shots! Congrats!!!!