Sunday, May 24, 2009

Election Day :-)

Here's my view this morning while I peacefully eat breakfast before the madness begins... a so-brilliant-the-ocean-glares kind of day:


And look what I just spotted getting wheeled over for setup... OUR FLOWER POMANDERS!!


Yesterday was an insane amount of fun... a morning kayaking with 30 of my favorite people, followed by a Welcome Cookout that was homey and raucous and touching and FUN all at once.

Today's all about getting ready with my girls and getting this thing DONE!

Here's what I'll be wearing today, in case you were wondering:

Much more on that later. For now, there's some marrying to do!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Maggie & Trevor! Your dress is so beautiful & you will look gorgeous. Congratulations! :)

Anna said...

Here's to a long and prosperous administration! Congratulations Maggie and Trevor.

Kate said...

Oh My Goodness! Words cannot express how incredibly happy I am for you and Trevor! We are raising our glasses to one of our favorite couples back here in Dallas!!!

Lucky in Love said...

So exciting! Congratulations! Your dress is beautiful!

nole @ oh so beautiful paper said...

Congrats Maggie!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

Maggie!!! I'm so excited! Your wedding is going to be so amazing. I just can't wait to see the recaps! Your dress is AMAZING!!!

Kate said...

Have a wonderful day! Love the dress and I bet the wedding will be as wonderful as it is!

Abbie said...

YAY!! Congratulations. The pomanders just pop! *Love* the dress. I'm a bit biased about lace, but this is not my dress. :)

joyce said...

Ooh!! The day's finally arrived!! Have a fantastic time!!! And that dress is gorgeous!!!

Ashley Brooke Designs said...

Oh My your dress is BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

maggie i worked on your wedding. that's william and leslie wheeling the flower balls in. it was such a delight to be apart of your day.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dress...love the flowers too! Congrats!!