Friday, May 15, 2009

Wedding crushes

My justification for spending countless hours oohing and aahing at wedding blogs is coming to a close, and as such, it's time for a massive "weddings I have a crush on" post!

First up: I am obsessed with these bridesmaids. There is SO MUCH MORE too, via Rock 'n Roll Bride. You really need to check them all out.

Next, "Nuts for Each Other"?! This is the kind of thing that the F-Word sees and is happy the wedding is finally almost here so I can stop being inspired to add new projects. Via Ritzy Bee.

Here we have fresh gorgeousness punched with orange... and the same standard white wooden chairs our budget is forcing upon us (don't even get me started on chiavari rentals), looking fantastic. Via the Wedding Chicks.

I have a crush on this next bride because she has the kind of fit-yet-curvy bod like I do, and chose a dress that accentuates her curves instead of disguising them. Not only is she proud of her curves, but hellooooo, the glasses? Talk about spiking my nerd meter. Via Style Me Pretty.

Just LOVE the fun necklines on these ladies. Via Grey Likes Weddings.

I'm not wearing a shrug, but these designs make me want to. They are just gorgeous. Made by Rohm, via Something Old, Something New.

Next up, a ridiculously stunning bride and image, which also terrifies me for her a little bit. Via Style Me Pretty.
The bride above happens to be a talented graphic designer. This, folks, is how you design paper goods for your wedding. OMG. Also via SMP.

I've had this bouquet bookmarked for ages, from back when we thought we'd have a coral and peach wedding. I think it's the most stunning bouquet I've ever seen. Really. It's via Fairmount Bride, but I don't have the floral designer information any more.

I've saved the best for last. When I first saw this perfectly patterned wedding over on Green Wedding Shoes, I was on the phone with my mom and interrupted our conversation with a huge intake of breath. I just ADORE it. Every bit of it. I mean, this is pretty much a purple-and-red version of our wedding in our heads, set on a farm instead of the beach. Please join me in a freakout over this scrumptiousness, photographed by Leigh Miller:

No comments: