Monday, June 1, 2009

Sneak peaks!!!!

Okay first, my sister is in labor right this second and I am THRILLED for her, and rather crushed that I'm no longer in NC with the fam, but trying to fly back as quickly as I can to meet my forthcoming nephew.

And second.... my fab photographer Julie Dreelin posted some sneak peeks that I HAD to share!

Bling! And letterpress! A match made in heaven!!!!


Bling PLUS hot red shoes? Yes please!


Our guys looked goooooood....


And we didn't look half-bad, either ;-)
(Isn't T's floppy hair in the beach wind the most adorable thing ever, by the way? Makes me want to marry him all over again.)


Unforeseen consequence of tall, skinny heels - they got stuck in between every single board of our rustic wedding locale. Oops!



And here we are! Getting married! Just a taste of the amount of laughter that went on. Our cheeks hurt we grinned so much during our own ceremony. My mom's too, I think - that's her front and center in blue!


And outside of our reception later that night!!

Happy, happy, happy....



18 comments:

Kate said...

yesssssssssssssssssssss!

ridiculously, ridiculously, ridiculously gorgeous!!!!

marjorie said...

OMG is right! I can't wait to see all of them. These are fabulous!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

wow wow wow - LOVE it!

Lucky in Love said...

So gorgeous! What a fun ceremony!

And your ring..perfection :0

Shannon Dew said...

so so cute! I can't wait to see more!

Milltini said...

OMG breathtaking, perfect, casual, FUN, laid-back, classy, elegant, unique, gorgeous, perfection...all adj. that come to mind when I look at these pictures from your BIG day. It turned out perfect and the two of you look like you are out-of-this-world happy! I'm in Dallas starting on Wed. for Kate and my best friend's wedding and hoping that you ladies will be having a CT Thursday that I can crash. Woohoo! Can't wait to see more of these gorgeous pictures.

Kate said...

The pictures are fantastic. Congrats to your sister and hope you get there soon.

nole @ oh so beautiful paper said...

Oh, you look so beautiful Maggie! I love your dress - and the shoes and ring are to die for! The venue looks gorgeous, and you look like you're having the best time ever. Congratulations!!

p.s. Will you please now move to DC?

Tara Vorhes said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

You look so very beautiful and happy! I can't wait to see/hear more of your gorgeous day!!!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

swoon!!!!!!! gorgeous! the shoe/ring shot, the ring/letterpress shot! all of them. your smiles are so infectious! love it all!

Stephanie said...

GORGEOUS!

Oh my gosh, they look so pretty, and you can just *feel* how excited you and the spousal unit are.

I love that first picture. It is amazingly beautiful!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Every detail is just perfect. Perfect! The red accents, and of course the shoes in particular, are just killing me with their awesomeness.

Speaking of awesome, you two just look so very happy. Yay!

Abbie said...

First... congrats on becoming an aunt!

Second... LOVE the pics! You guys look like you're having SO much fun.

Dina @ Honey + Fitz said...

SO AMAZING to see all your hard work, planning and vision come to life. And of course the Sanderling is the perfect backdrop per usual. You look amazing, your dress is so perfect. Can't wait to see the rest of them!

Mojito Maven said...

i honestly am so in love with how in love you and T are!! seriously amazing!

e2thez said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

SLynnRo said...

FAB!

Gene said...

I KNEW that photographer was good! You could just tell. man, she has an eye. Then again, she had a lot to work with!!!