Friday, June 26, 2009

Loving woodgrain

My latest etsy score:

Custom woodgrain ring bowl by the brick kiln


I'm loving woodgrain lately. Trevor had woodgrain-styled cufflinks made for the wedding from blockpartypress. They were like the ones here, but in our wedding colors:



I'd love to show you a closeup of the cufflinks... But OOPS! Still no wedding photos!

Don't even get me started.

Yes, I'm extremely annoyed. I'm actually so tired of waiting for them that I'm afraid I won't even feel like showing them off once they finally arrive, which is kind of sad.

But on a more positive note, Nole has been featuring fabulous woodgrain stationery over on Oh So Beautiful Paper lately, so go ooh and aah over there and leave me to my crabbiness. :-)

xo.

5 comments:

beckylbranch said...

those are great!very unique

Anonymous said...

I love the wood grain. Even to the extent that a wood grain salad bowl says home to me (random, right?)

(Also, we are creeping up on 6 months and NO wedding pictures. I FEEL YOU.)

nole @ oh so beautiful paper said...

Well, I'm happy if I can help alleviate a crabby mood, but I hear you about the photos. It took a couple of months before I saw all of mine in an online gallery, and it was well over 6 months before I got a cd of my wedding photos - and just of unedited photos at that. Bah humbug.

Lucky in Love said...

That is too cute!

I hope you get your pictures soon. This seems to be taking quite a long time!

Ashley said...

I know it's frustrating waiting on wedding memorabilia; our video took 5 and a half months! But trust me, you will want to show them off! I love the wood grain, also.