Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our Welcome Bags

Our adorable beach bags for each guest:


What was inside:



The bags were a big hit, although the assembly and delivery could've been a bit smoother. In hindsight, I would have gotten these all ready to go at once and had someone else deliver them. Although we got it done thanks to family and friends who pitched in, almost a dozen tags were lost that we had to recreate in a panic at the last minute and put together new bags. The missing tags, plus some accommodation changes and delivery snafus, made for some pre-weekend stress that I could've done without. But all in all, they were a hit - and we loved giving goodies that welcomed everyone to the weekend properly.

4 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

maggie, everything turned out so wonderful! i love how it all tied together!

Lucky in Love said...

What great gifts to give your guests. I'm sure everyone really appreciated them and how they tied into everything.

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

This sounds like my kinda wedding! Interested in entering our newest Wedding Inspiration board contest? Just the photos of YOUR wedding in a board would make such a great entry.

Check out the details on www.myislandwedding.com

I hope to hear from you!
(p.s. these bags are perfect and I just love the vows you both wrote...)
all my best.
-Kelley

jacqui said...

Where did you order your bags?? I am looking for something similar for our out of town bags :)