Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday scattershots

1. Every time I see a wedding featuring the JCrew Lydia bridesmaid dress, I perk up a little. Check it out in yellow! I'm so pumped my girls will be wearing this dress. The perfect beach bridesmaid dress, in my opinion.

2. The bounty of loved ones in my life who are trying to get pregnant, are currently pregnant, or are new moms levels me. And they've all done it according to their own plan, just as they wanted to. You all are fantastic and make me so happy with all your hip mom-ness.

3. My food hero Heidi Swanson has a new natural recipe search engine. Go check it out! Heidi is a great first-stop source for anyone trying to incorporate more whole ingredients in their diets, particularly whole grains and greens. Her recipes are fantastic.

4. I think the coolest thing I've seen in the wedding world lately has got be these live event paintings. Incredible! How amazing to have an artist paint a portrait of your ceremony?

5. I'd like to win the lottery and dress our reception in red printed linens with white charges and these dishes. Please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice mention Maggie! -h