Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thinking spring

We've had enough nearly-spring days here to warrant me so antsy for the real deal I can barely standy myself. Catalog after catalog promising warmer horizons isn't helping much, either - I'm officially dreaming of a warm-weather getaway. Next month I'm off to the Outer Banks for a hectic two days of wedding planning, but it won't be very warm there yet, either. So this week, I'm romanticizing a different Outer Banks - the one I love so much I wanted to get married there, the one without a single appointment to keep, with a whole lotta sun, and with the people I love right there with me. Courtesy of these old vacay pics, this week, I'd rather be...




...kayaking on the sound




















...swimming in the ocean















...fishing with my dad

















...exploring with anyone or no one at all















...or skinnydipping with the gals.












What would you rather be doing this week?

No comments: