Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our flowergirl dress (!)

Let's hear it for... No more dresses arriving in the mail that are not how they appeared. No more fruitless searching through children's stores. Most importantly, no more scary web-surfing through flowergirl/pageant dress websites that make me want to cover up my laptop with a blanket and wash the makeup off its face. I am done with all of it.

Announcing... The flower girl dress!

I adore it. The ribbon detail in person is so charming. It's made by Biscotti, but is one of last year's dresses, and I was lucky enough to find it new, still with tags, on eBay. I love eBay.

We're going to add some red and navy details by hand. And of course, only the cutest red shoes for my adorable niece.

It's a banner week for wedding party attire, folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - this could not be cuter! My goodness - what a coordinated party you are throwing! Love it and can't wait to see the photos afterwards. I hope you're going to continue blogging...