Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Not My Dress: Lela Rose

I confess to having a major crush on Lela Rose's gowns. Her designs are so fresh and modern (not a pouf in sight!), her materials are beautiful, her attention to detail is amazing, yet her designs are Not My Dress. Let's ooh and aah anyway!

Does it get any better than hand-cut and appliqued flowers on the skirts of these gowns? I think not. Bring on a garden wedding and fresh spring breezes!

















The clean lines, the architectural pleats and folds on the back of both gowns? Heaven for an indoor wedding where the smallest of details can be appreciated.


















I must go back to Lela Rose's flowers, because she does them better than anyone. The gorgeous simple shape and embroidered skirt of this first dress, and the breezy floral beauty of the second dress are just to die for.


















[Thanks for playing along, everyone! I admit, Not My Dress is one of my favorite blog games. :-) ]

No comments: