Monday, December 8, 2008

My impractical, girly wish list

Here's my fantasy girly Christmas list of impractical items - nothing that really made my list this year, but things that make me happy yet I wouldn't buy on my own. I'm way more practical than this, promise.





Crate and Barrel's Laurie collection. This cake stand and serving items are pretty much the cutest things I've ever laid eyes on. Do I need them? Nope. Do I really have room for them? Nope. But do I want them anyway just so I could smile when I see them? YES!













Hendrick's Gin. I'm a gin drinker, and this is my new favorite gin. Sure, my bar has a bottle full of another brand, but it's not Hendrick's.












Shun Knives. Okay, these are actually practical, but they're an impractical Christmas gift because they're on our registry, so I should just be more patient. We have two of them, and I swear I grit my teeth every time I have to use another knife in my kitchen. This girl needs her Shuns!










A Nanette Lepore dress. Her dresses treat my curves so well, I don't even care that they run small and I have to have a bigger size. Her stuff is girliness to the max. And oh, to get one outside of a dressing room!







Pampering. Just any kind. A Bliss facial would do. Or some personal training sessions. Or maybe some hair intervention. Because, um, a wedding is coming up. And like it or not, people are going to look at me. Might as well look the part. Somehow, slogging away at the gym I'm not really feeling the part these days. I need girls in a spa setting, stat!


What's on your impractical splurge list this year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are all splurgeworthy to me! What great finds, and definitely not impractical. I especially love the Hendrick's. Cheers!

A