Thursday, July 24, 2008

The best proposal(s) possible

Everyone wants to know the engagement story. How did it happen? What did he say? Was it a surprise?

The truth is that the way Trevor proposed was perfectly us, but there are little details that will forever be ours alone. I like it that way.

Here are three things that I wake up every day knowing without a doubt:
  • Saying yes was the biggest no-brainer of all time
  • We feel like the happiest and luckiest couple on the planet
  • The best thing about being engaged is that Trevor proposes to me every single day
He really does.

Every single day since he asked me to marry him for the very first time, he has proposed all over again. Some days it's right before bed. Some days it's first thing in the morning. Some days it's during a movie. Some days it's across a room. One day it was in the middle of an annoying disagreement, to make a point, and it was the cutest thing ever. He asks me differently every single day.

And every single day I say yes. That's how lucky I am.

No comments: